Sustainable Comfort, Inc. offers management services for homeowner associations. Depending on your needs, we can provide any of the following services (or customize based on what you prefer):
Maintenance and Project Management
- Respond to emergency and regular maintenance requests in a timely manner commensurate with the urgency of the request
- Provide a 24/7 hotline for emergency service
- Quote, or facilitate subcontractors as-needed for specialized trades and larger projects
- Facilitate collection of condo dues, special assessments, and late fees on a monthly basis
- Enforce payment of balances owed by unit owners
- Maintain complete and accurate financial records for the Association, including:
- A ledger for incoming and outgoing association payments
- Manage Association bank account
- Ensure adequate accounting controls are in-place for Association expenditures
- Facilitate periodic competitive review of major contracts
- Year-end communication to CPA regarding annual tax return preparation and filing not to exceed one day of administrative labor to complete
- Facilitation of a quarterly Board meeting including scheduling, agenda, and preparation of a meeting packet 48-hours in advance of each meeting and meeting minutes within 72-hours after completion of meeting
- Facilitation of Annual Owners’ Meeting, including scheduling, owner meeting notice, handling of administrative items (proof of notice, approval of minutes, etc.) and preparation of official minutes
- Represent the will of the Association, per its bylaws, by communicating and managing owner and tenant compliance
- Enforce mandatory review of incoming tenants and leases
Communications & Updates
- Assist in resident and tenant communications.
- Consult upon and help update rules and regulations as needed.
- Registry filings
Many members of our staff live in condos and have served on homeowner association boards. We know how to effectively run a Board that plans for the future and keeps residents happy in the present. Give us a call to learn more.